Happy Thanksgiving dear readers! I am so thankful for each and every one of you.
I sincerely hope that your Thanksgiving day is filled with good food, friends, family, and stories. Laughter and hugs and sore stomachs from wayyyyy too much to eat.
For some light reading to avoid the football madness or post-turkey nap, see my post from last year on how to do Thanksgiving under $20 , or read about the history of Thanksgiving and why it should be “thanks-giving”.
Or check out some more awesome food bloggers’ Thanksgiving ideas and leftover uses:
(This is not permission to ignore your family in favor of your smart phone or tablet! Pay attention to what your Aunt Edna is saying, you never know how many more holidays you have.)
In honor of that train of thought, some things I am thankful for this year:
- My amazing, supportive family, who love me from far away
- My amazing, supportive S.O. who keeps me going daily
- Finally getting a house & a yard! (renting. but still.)
- Friends who keep in touch through big life changes
- H Mart. Y’all not from Denver, you just don’t know.
- A car that keeps working, despite my lack of attention
- Jobs that are mostly rewarding and fun
- Cool people with good stories
- Board games
- All the lovely people who have read, shared, supported this blog!
What are you thankful for?