Thursday of this week is the American holiday of Thanksgiving. The Budget Epicurean will be on a short holiday in honor of this tradition. Whether you are at home, or at work wishing you were home, traveling or not leaving your house, here are some holiday favorite articles about Thanksgiving:
- Thanksgiving is for Thanks-giving
- Thanksgiving meal under $20
- Creative recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers
- Avoiding holiday overeating
- Giving Thanks
And as for the food…
- Mom’s special cranberry sauce
- Balsamic brussels sprouts
- Cranberry orange muffins
- Buttery garlic mashed potatoes
- Mashed cauliflower potatoes
- Cinnamon ginger candied carrots
- Brining a pheasant (can use recipe on a turkey)
I am thankful for all my wonderful readers!
Feel free to leave a comment below! What are you cooking this year? What are you thankful for?