I just love yellow, it’s such a sunny, bright, happy color.
And many of my favorite fruits are yellow: bananas, mango, pineapples. Wait a minute, wouldn’t those taste great together??
Why, yes. Yes they do.
With some creaminess from yogurt, and a nice big antioxidant kick from turmeric, you’d never know this smoothie isn’t a dessert. Well. Why not, it sure could be.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango and pineapple (use ice if not frozen)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder or 1/2 inch fresh grated turmeric root
Blend all together, until smooth. Dust with extra powder and top with frozen mango chunks. Enjoy your tropical bliss!
Want to enjoy the whole Rainbow? Check out all the colors:
- Red Raspberry Smoothie
- Orange Peaches and Cream Smoothie
- Yellow Turmeric Coco Mango Smoothie
- Green Kiwi Pineapple Smoothie
- Blue Blueberry Pear Smoothie
- Purple Blackberry Cherry Smoothie